How to Remove Mehndi?
March 11, 2019
Mehndi holds immense importance in our culture, no occasion is complete without Mehndi. We take all the efforts to make our Mehndi look rich and darker, but once it starts fading, we want to get rid of it as soon as possible. If you want to get rid of this early, here are some easy answers to your question: How to Remove Mehndi?
- Bleaching Powder: Take the bleach that you use on your face and apply it on your hands, once it gets dried, rub in with both hands. Wait for some time and then you can wash it off with lukewarm water. Continue this for 2 days for better results.
- Warm Water: Soak your hands in warm water and rub your skin dry. Repeat this process a number of times and your Mehndi will lighten soon.
- Chlorine Solution: Make a solution of chlorine and hot water. Soak your hands in it for 3 minutes (If you feel itching or irritation, don’t worry it will go soon). Do this for 2-3 times for better results.
- Lemon and Baking Powder: Take a small quantity of baking powder in a bowl and add few drops of lemon to it. Make a thick paste, apply this all over your Mehndi and keep it for 10 minutes and then wash your hands with cold water. You may feel dryness on your hands afterward, make sure to moisturize your hands well.
- Toothpaste: Take some toothpaste and apply it over your Mehndi design. Once it is dried, take some water and rub your hands against each other.
- Wash Hands In Soap: Wash your hands with soap. Do this every half an hour till you see the Mehndi fading away. Try soaps which can also exfoliate your skin.
- Lemon: Take a lemon and cut it into two pieces. Rub it all over your hands and wash it with lukewarm water to fade your Mehndi.
- Conditioner: Take a small quantity of hair conditioner and rub it all over your hand. You can repeat this process two times a day for better result.
- Salt Solution: Take some water and add salt in a bucket. Dip your hands in it for 20 minutes. Repeat the process several times to lighten the Mehndi.
searchable tags: how to remove mehndi, how to remove mehandi, how to remove mehendi, how to remove henna.